They are easy to make. Melt green candy melts, stick lollipop stick in marshmallow, dip in melted candy, dip top marshmallow in colored sanding sugar and add two candy eyes. Once dry draw on a mouth and scars with an edible ink marker. Easy Peasy.
2 cups green candy melts
edible food pen - black
sanding sugar or other candy decorations for hair
24 lollipop sticks
48 candy eyes
- Melt green candy melts according to directions (2 cups should easily do 24 marshmallows)
- Stick lollipop stick in marshmallow,
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy - if needed gently tap to remove excess melted candy.
- While still wet, dip top of marshmallow in colored sanding sugar
- Add two candy eyes - if the candy is already dry add a little dap of candy to the back of the eyes and stick to marshmallow.
- Once dry draw on a mouth and scars with an edible ink marker.
- (I stick finished ones in styrofoam to dry but you could also just place them hair side down carefully on a baking sheet with parchment or a silpat to dry.)