Ingredients3/4 c overripe banana (2 medium)
1/4 c very ripe avocado (1/2 small)
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 c vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
3-1/2 tsp baking powder
1 - 3/4 c flour
1/4 c cocoa
12 banana chips (optional)
- Spray 12 muffins tins with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (if using nonstick or dark colored pan reduce heat to 375 degrees.)
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in banana and avocado.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to liquid ingredients. Stir very gently until just combined.
- Place approximately 1/4 cup of batter into each tin.
- If using, place one banana chip on each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool five minutes and remove from tins onto cooling rack.