Friday, November 30, 2012

Foodie pen pals reveal - November 2012

Everything was delicious!


My second month of Foodie pen pals and I still love it :) this month my pen pal is Julia. Julia is a Film Production student from Toronto, studying in Montreal. I LOVE Montreal! I used to take the train with my Dad and sister to Montreal from Halifax once a year or so when I  was a kid but sadly haven't been there since my university days :( I'd love to go back someday.


Julia sent a great package filled with amazing treats! Peanut butter with white chocolate (um...YUM), a Lara bar, dried fruit that my son ate before I tasted even one piece, an amazing speculoos Belgium chocolate bar, wasabi peas (I mentioned how much I love them), a granola like bar and some great oat crackers. Thanks so much Julia!

For December Lindsay is trying something different and very generous. Instead of the pen pal pair up she is asking pen pals to instead donate what they would normally spend on treats to victims of hurricane Sandy. What a great idea! Please click here to find out more!

1 comment: