3 cups flour
2 cups butter
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup corn starch
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and corn starch.
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- In three additions, add flour mixture to butter and mix after each addition.
- Using small cookie scoop, drop cookies on to cookie sheet and press lightly with a fork.
- If desired, dust with sanding sugar or other sprinkles.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden at edges.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove to cooling rack.
- These cookies can be frozen and, in fact, taste great straight from the freezer.
- Crumbs also taste great sprinkled over ice cream!