Sunday, September 14, 2014

IFBC 2014 - Seattle

International Food Blogger Conference 2014 Seattle

I'm heading to my first food blogging conference - IFBC 2014. Since it's in Seattle, the conference is just a hop, skip and jump away from Vancouver. I excited about it for many reasons:
  • the authors of The Flavor Bible are giving the keynote address - the most used reference book in my kitchen!
  • a chance to meet other bloggers - there will be over 400 bloggers in attendance!
  • meet a great list of sponsors including:






  • to learn more about:

      • food photography, 
      • writing, 
      • recipe development, 
      • technology,
      • wine!


  • shop
  • eat


  • The conference itself is priced right at $95 (not including hotel) - to receive the $95 deal, participants must write three posts about the conference (this is #1)!

    The conference is organized by Foodista.com and Sephyr Adventures and was the 1st-ever conference for food bloggers! I'm not sure what to expect but I can be hard to please - I'll be sure to let you know how it went and the things I learn!


    1 comment: