Saturday, September 3, 2011

Irish Cream Frozen Coffee


Summer is almost over but that's no reason to bring out the hot chocolate just yet! This blended frozen drink is great to sip while you remember the lazy, hazy days of the past few months. You can also skip the irish cream if you want.

Ingredients
  •  1-1/2 c ice
  •  2 oz of espresso
  •  3/4 c non-fat milk
  •  1/4 c irish cream (I use Bailey's)
  •  optional  - whipped cream and chocolate sauce


What to do


  1. Blend all the ingredients a blender until ice is crushed and a milk shake consistency is reached.
  2. Pour into a tall glass and add whipped cream and chocolate sauce, if desired.
  3. Add a straw.
  4. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I don't drink coffee anymore, but I could make an exception for this delicious treat....mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Irish cream flavor! Though I often enjoy it in hot coffee, I never thought to make a frozen coffee with it! This sounds perfect for the dwindling summer days :)

    ReplyDelete